8A summer challenge. Your mission, which you have to accept, is to read at least one full book over the summer break.  I know that you will be spending time in exciting locations around the world, having fun with family and friends and relaxing after a very busy year but I want you to find the time to read.
I want to hear about all of the exciting places that you go to in your imaginations because of a good book.
Find something that interests you, it doesn't matter what genre.  Put down your electronic devices and find the time to read for at least 20 minutes every day.  I promise that you won't be disappointed.
Please add to the blog either a picture of you reading or a mini book review.  You could even share your book recommendations for others to find their next read.
Happy holidays and happy reading
Mrs G

Comments

  1. Hi 8A

    This blog is such a great idea! I am looking forward to see if you are able to rise to Mrs G's challenge. Remember the motto from my assembly about reading: those who read, succeed!

    Good luck!

    Mr O'Dowd

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment